Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

Aurora Peak

+2
Phantom
Xerenity
6 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:55 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

It was the loudest Storm had ever howled, suddenly she felt something brush up against her. She heard that deep howl that only one wolf she knows has one that deep, it was Howl. The hair on her back stood on end while her ears still folded backwards. Her instincts where more overpowering than ever, she had no idea of what was happening. Could she be becoming a fully wild wolf? The large female stood strong with her golden eyes steady while her fur flows in the wind. She stopped howling for a second to catch her breath then she howled once more but even louder, the call was screaming for her to go wild. Her tail raises while she howls her eyes close gently all the while. Her nose points up and out, her ears erect and her feet apart with her muzzle in the sky. It lasted all night, the stars still shimmering and her eyes glowing with joy. She knew and then she didn't know what was going on... The spirits are alive tonight...

27Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:35 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

As storm howled loud i howled louder. All i wanted to do,was Howl.I howled and howled and howled, my HUGEbody beside storm's.i had looked at Storm Howling, and then it put me into a trance. after i finished howling,I wanted to run.Run with the pack, me and Serenity Leading it. And then I did run. I ran all the way home, growling, snarling, yipping, barking, yelping all the way.

28Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:58 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

After howling for more than three hours, Storm wanted to chase something, to fight, or in other words, be a true wild wolf. She wasn't a wolf from around here, she barely knew her pack's territory when she climbed down that mountain but it suddenly hit her. The night of the stars was a time when her birth pack went well, wild. It was the time of legend, when the almighty first pack was born... according to her pack of course. But it would make sense, from the time she found that cave with the records of how every pack was connected some how by the first pack... Little did Storm know what she could do on this night.

She decided to follow her instincts and go west in search of prey to chase. She heads towards the Paranoia Woodland following a herd scent, and it seemed the alpha male, Howl was already there...

29Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:28 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I arrive at the peak, and am drawn to a small, narrow ledge. I look at it, almost in a trance. I take slow, cautious steps to the ridge, my legs shaking. I never expected it, but I move closer, closer, and closer. Before I knew it, I trip, and tumble. I am falling and falling, my pelt blowing in the wind. Snapped out of it, I try my best to stop falling, to live, but as I continue to fall, my life flashes before me. From the time I was a pup to now, and then, all I could think about was Serenity and my daughter and son, and how they will not find me when they wake up.Now I franticly try to grab something, still thinking about them. I was fighting death itself. I whisper "I love you", and feel as I smash the ground, and death overtakes me.

30Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Mar 16, 2013 6:50 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

(you died?)

31Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:09 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

(Can't talk I'm dead XD)

32Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:18 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

(Ummm...okay but why do you wanted to die? ^^* )

33Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Mar 16, 2013 7:53 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

(whaaa? So, I guess I'll have to delete your other account (Howl), correct?)

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

34Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:15 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

(Read make a lie I think it explains it all)

35Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sat Mar 16, 2013 8:24 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

wait, find me first, and be like the OMG! I lost my mate! *nervous breakdown* and then stuff like that, and yeah)

36Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:09 am

(So much for your signature. But you do know Mato won't become Alpha because Serenity is still alive, right?)

37Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 7:06 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

(True, but would it just go back to no Alpha Male? I am not sure. and if Serenity IS still leader, then She shall be. She is creator, she stays in power Wink. also, I am fine with anything other than novice for Mato.)

38Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:18 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

(from the den)
This was the first time I left the den. My safe and familiar home. The travel was hard and I´m more than just exhausted. My small paws hurt and my mouth is completely dry but I have to keep going. I have to know what happened to dad. My feelings led me to this place. I look up and stare at the enormous snow covered mountains. I gasp in pure amazement. Ive seen those big mountains once in my dreams but I could have never imagine that they´re so beauiful in reality. I then shake my head by those thoughts and sigh. No I have to focus. Where´s dad..? I stomp through the thick snow, barely seeing anything than the white, cold substance. I whine as I feel a stinging pain in my paws and clench my tiny teeth together. I start to loose hope and then lift my muzzle up into the air. "..Daddy! Where are you...?" I let out a high pitched miserable howl but dont get a response. I whine and lower my ears but if I go back now then this travel would have been for nothing.

39Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:55 pm

About half an hour pasts before Kotori along with Misty arrive at Aurora peak. Kotori pants with exhaustion, about to regret this deccision. "She's somewhere around here..." He says sniffing the air. "Her pelt is white so she' gonna be blending in pretty good." He loooks around. "River!" He begins shouting.

40Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:57 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Misty looks around and remembered how akai found her She tried to use her nose and let out a small howl saying "River?!"

41Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:00 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

Soon my legs feel like pudding and I plop down to the cold snow. I breath heavily and try not to fall asleep but Im just too exhausted. I failed....this is the end. I´m so sorry dad.

Suddenly I could hear a voice quite a distance away, calling my name. Who could this be? My ears twitch but I dont have enough power in order to response probably. I let out a short whine while my eyes slowly but surely begin to shut.

Last edited by River on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

42Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:03 pm

Hearing no response, Kotori starts looking around the mountain. The air was freezing up here, and Kotori's short coat seemed to be plastered to his sides from the wet snow. Clenchig his teeth he continues onwards. "Any sign of her?!" He shouts over to Misty.

43Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:09 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Not y- wait whats that? misty sees a snow mound that has what seem to be little blue gems on it

44Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Kotori bounds on over to the white fluff of fur. "Ah jeez..." He goes. "Yeah this is her!" HE shouts on over to Misty. He paws River with one of his paws. "Hey, come on now wake up , you aint dead." Kotori looks at the pup. "What was she doing?" He thinks to himself.

45Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:12 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Misty wandered up to the little snow mound then said "I think i found river! She's really weak though Kotori!"

46Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:17 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I feel something pushing on my shoulders and I open my eyes again slowly. I cant turn my head probably so only the pupils of my eyes stare at them. I sniff and then open my mouth a bit, revealing my ice crystal covered black lips. "...Guys....why did you come?...It´s dangerous out here..." I only mumble while my voice gets weaker. Right now Im more concerned about them and even forget my dad for a moment.

Last edited by River on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

47Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Kotori feels like something is wrong. "There has to be a reason why she came here..." He says allowed. "Hmm, watch her really quick, I'm going to take a quick look around." Kotori stands back up, about to explore the area.

A few minetes pass, and Kotori is about to give up on searching. "Its jsut a regular mountain..." He begins to growl. Right before turning back, he stops dead. "Oh no..." He mutters. Feeling sick, he runs back up to Misty. "We gotta go...NOW" Grabbing River and putting her on his back, he begins to head down the mountain, forgetting about how tired he was. "Come on!" He growls.

Last edited by Kotori on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:19 pm; edited 1 time in total

48Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:18 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Whats wrong kotori!?!?!

49Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I soon growl, and then stand up. I see Kotori, and Bark "Hello!" I then see him growl, and run away. I look down "What's wrong?" I think, and then turn around, finding my dead, mangled body "No..." I said

50Aurora Peak - Page 2 Empty Re: Aurora Peak Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:21 pm

Kotori stops. "I-I'll tell you when we get back..." Inside his mind he still pictures the mangled body of his leader. "Oh god...what am going to say!?" He panics to himself.

-To densite

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum