Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 14 of 18]

326The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:42 pm

Kotori finnishes his blackbird, feathers still attacte to his muzzle. Annoyed he scratches them off. "Hmm...maybe I should tell Serenity about River...but then again I don't want too..." Kotori thinks it over. River was a heir pup, if anything happened to her it would be a nightmare. "We could go after her..but I hate running around.."

327The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:45 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

We don't have to run. Misty says then countinues We could walk.

328The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:48 pm

Kotori wonders for a bit. "Yeah,,,but it might take awhile, I gues we can trot though..." He takes alook at the younger wolf, would she be okay traveling again? "Would you be alright though? You must be tired from before..." He takes a look outside waiting for response, it was still really cold out, with snow covering the ground.

329The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:50 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

It's fine Akai carried me here.

330The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:53 pm

Kotori stares before eventually nodding. "Okay, lets go then. We need to sneak past everyone, and I know that before long someone will know we went missing..." He waves his tail as a single to move behind him. "Lets go quickly now..." He slithers past everyone, thankful for his small size for once, and begins following River's scent.
-To go play hide and seek with River Very Happy

331The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 4:54 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Misty follows him with ease

332The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:25 pm

Kotori arrives back to a skidding halt back inside the den. River had been crying almost the entire way, and his ears rung with the sound of screaming. He puts River down and tries to find Serenity.

333The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:26 pm

I see Kotori run up to him, and Bark "What's wrong!?" Very concerned. I look at him, and my eyes harden. I know what happened.

334The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Sees the bigger black wolf and crawls into grass not know if he'll hurt me

335The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:28 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I frown angrily and watch how Kotori runs over to my mum. I try to stand up, even if my body is still totally weakened from the coldness and go over to him. "...Why did you carry me back to the den! I had to find dad!" I shout at him and raise my tail while wrinkles form on my forehead. "...Something might have happened to him!"

336The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:31 pm

Kotori looks at Mato, he had a deep look in his eyes. "Yeah..." Kotori mutters, as if knowing what Mato was thinking. "At Aurora peak...he's there..." He looks away, not really knowing what else to say. Kotori hasn't even really known Howl, but he knew what it was like to lose family. He turns around and goes to sit over by a wall. River was yelling at him, and Kotori looked at her in pity. "Don't worry..." He says to her. "Your father is in a good place right now I'm sure, there is...nothing to worry about."

337The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Misty stayed hidden away from the bigger wolf and just peered out to see if it was safe

338The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:34 pm

I slink up to river, near tears. I look at her for one second, and hug her tightly. "River..." I hesitate, not wanting to have her little Azure eyes shed any more tears "He's gone..." I finally choke out, and then hug her tighter than ever, as I feel her tears drench my pelt.

339The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:35 pm

Kotori slowly eyes over to Misty, who appeared to be hiding. He was debating whether he should tell her to come out. Mato wouldn't hurt her he knew, but the black wolf was quite overdramatic and annoying. He closeses his eyes and flicks his tail and her, telling her it is safe.

340The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Comes out seeing Kotori flick his tail saying it's safe

341The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I didnt quite understand what he meant with that and give him a angry yet confused look. "...What do you mean with better place? My dad is somewhere outthere and I could clearly feel that something....isnt allright with him." My voice switches into a soft and saddened tone and I face the ground. "...."

I then look at the older male pup again and look at him with serious shimmering blue eyes. "..What... did... you.. saw ..Kotori....?" I ask him slowly and narrow my eyes at him, knowing that he was hiding something from me.

In then see my brother coming towards me, seeing him as he is about to start to cry and I look up at him with concerned eyes. I gasp as he hugs me and lower my ears. "Gone?...What do you mean with gone?"

Last edited by River on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

342The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

AKai comes out of the elders part of the den, there was quite a ruckuss in the other end and she wanted to knowwhat was going on. She was rather suprised to sense a very sad atmoshere. "Whats going on?" She asks concernly. In her mind she thinks. "These wolfves need some serious therepy..." She looks down at the pups, who had their fur ruffled up. "Whats going on?' She repeats more sternly.

343The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:41 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Uh... ask... erm uh Mato.... misty said as she darted into a bush

344The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:43 pm

"Our Father... "I whispered to River. I hesitate, and finally a few tears come out of my Azure eyes. "He's Dead" I then pull away, and go to my spot of the den, in the very back. IceMoon then looks down, and cries slightly.

345The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:44 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai gives Misty a concerning eye, she was suprised that the little pup went out side again after Akai brought her here. "Who's dead!?" She says gazing at Mato, who appeared to be in a 'moment'.

346The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:45 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Comes out of bush and spits out leaves then misty says with a slight scared look on her face "I hate spiders." she says also flicking off millions of baby spiders

347The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:48 pm

My eyes hardend. "Who do you think Akai!" I coldly snarled. "Who else raised me just as a pup, taught me ways of an alpha,defended me with his life, and lead the pack!" I raged. I walked up to her, My eyes turn pale, as hard as stone. " but your too old to even realize that though" I deeply snarled.

Last edited by Mato on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:52 pm; edited 1 time in total

348The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:50 pm

Misty

Misty
Lost Pup
Lost Pup

Misty heard Mato snarl then went into the grass to hide in once more.

349The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:52 pm

Xyla

Xyla
Heir pup

I lower one of my ears and my gaze switches into a mixture of sorrow and confusion. "..dead.?" I as while as I face the ground again and then turn around, watching my brother going away. I lower my ears and I could feel how my voice leaves becaus of the tears wich start to emerge from my eyes. Suddenly I hear Mato snarling at grandma Akai and crouch in shock.

I still think about the words "death" I ´ve not been confronted often with this word but if theres one thing that I know than that it means farewell forever.

Last edited by River on Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

350The Den Site - Page 14 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Mar 17, 2013 5:54 pm

I had stared hard at Akai, my azure eyes still pure stone. I stamped my paw, emmiting a loud rumble. I then locked my eyes into a deadly gaze. I wasn't a happy wolf.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 14 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum