Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 18]

1The Den Site Empty The Den Site Fri Jan 11, 2013 10:26 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Topic Reminder:
*OUTSIDE THE DEN
INSIDE THE DEN*

The Den Site 1bb10 The Den Site 1bbb10
A cave that is the pack's den. The entrance is big enough for 2 adult wolves to enter at the same time. There will be days where some meetings will be held here.Inside, there is plenty of room for the whole pack, and the roof of the den has a small opening to let the light in. There is also about 2 cave networks that lead to different places. The one to the left is a long, dark tunnel that leads to a dead end. The wide cave network to the right leads to the back of the cave that holds a sufficient amount of water source in the center, but is very dark. The ground is a type of soft dirt that gives comfort to the wolves who live here.

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

2The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:43 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity laid in the hollow den sleeping peacefully. After a few minutes passed by, she awoke with a silent yawn and rose to her paws. Serenity smiled faintly at the sunshine that beamed through the roof of the cave that tickled her nose, almost making her sneeze. She then walked out of the den, held her head high, and breathed in the refreshing air that filled her lungs. "Where's the others?" she thought to herself out loud. Serenity then took a walk around the area, thinking she might find them on her path.

3The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Jan 22, 2013 11:49 pm

Sye

Sye
Novice

Sye sprinted into the area and slowed to a walk. He lifted his head, sniffing an unknown scent nearby. Walking towards the scent, he realized that the dirt became more humid, probably meaning that there was water nearby. Sye nodded in approval, meaning that's good news. Only to question himself if he would be attacked or not, but he would just have to wait and find out.

4The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:17 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity trotted peacefully throughout the area, until an unexpected scent approached her. She halted abruptly as she began to growl lowly, sounding like thunder in her chest. Her ears perked forward and she rushed towards the scent, prepared to face the wolf. This was probably her Alpha instincts kicking in, since she was never this strict before. Serenity halted before the mysterious brute and lowered her head, ready to attack if needed. "Hello there. What brings you here?" her voice was bitter, no matter how hard she tried to sound friendly.

5The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:12 pm

Sye

Sye
Novice

Sye stiffened, his fur bristling along his spine. He turned, to find a female wolf with a protective posture. This relaxed him, just slightly. Sye cleared his throat, "Hello...I was just searching the area for shelter, and perhaps a drink of water?" he said as he shrugged one shoulder and brought a slight grin to his face. He waited a few moments, "I'm Sye." he added.

6The Den Site Empty For The Pack! 1 Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:19 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm comes bursting around the corner, then she stops dead in her tracks... There she stops right behind the alpha, her head turns wondering what the alpha is going to do... Still panting she sits and waits for the next move... ready to help attack if needed...

Last edited by Swift Storm on Sun Jan 27, 2013 7:08 pm; edited 2 times in total

7The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:12 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity had a blank expression over her face. She stood up, removing herself from her "attack-mode" position. A warm smile pulled across her lips, "Of course, Where's my manners..? I am Serenity," she noticed Storm behind her. "and this is Storm, a very trusted member of my pack." she added. Serenity studied the brute for a few moments before speaking any further, "You step on pack territory, but now that we've met, feel free to stay." she said, feeling more certain of Sye. Serenity flicked her tail and trotted off, heading towards her den once again.

8The Den Site Empty Off To Hunt 1 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:18 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Her head rose and she stopped growling. Still keeping her eye on the wolf, she walked back to where she was heading in the first place... Storm watches the mother bear and her cub, keeping distance between them. She paddled throw the piles of snow and dirt leaving large paw prints as she goes, finally she sees the white tip that she is heading for...

Last edited by Swift Storm on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:05 pm; edited 1 time in total

9The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:50 pm

Sye

Sye
Novice

Sye bowed his head slightly in appreciation. He glanced around, the area still unknown to his eyes, so he padded where Serenity had once walked, not wanting to get himself lost.

10The Den Site Empty Return From The Hunt 1 Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:59 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm arrives with a partly eaten calf carcass in her mouth, she drops it just inside the den for the pack to feast on while she crawls to the back of the den and curl up to get to sleep... She yawns baring her huge, sharp, blood stained canines as she drifts off into a deep sleep, but still aware of her surroundings... as there is a new wolf around...

Last edited by Swift Storm on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

11The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:33 am

Sye

Sye
Novice

He watched as the lass, Storm, passed by. Sye now knew that was the way towards the den, making himself speed up to catch up behind. He paused once he reached the den, unsure of entering or not.

12The Den Site Empty Keeping Guard 1 Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:03 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

The female's ear twitches at every sound, she growls loudly in her sleep... Storm dreams of the next hunt, she drools when she sees the big, tasty, hard earned carcass... Which reminds her of what she is guarding, but she still stays asleep, still curled up in a big, fluffy ball of fur...

Last edited by Swift Storm on Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

13The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:06 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity woke up abruptly as she heard growls. She thought something was wrong, but then as she saw the source, Serenity smiled in relief. The she wolf stood up and walked towards the entrance, and gasped faintly as she saw Sye standing there. "Sye, would you like to come in?" she asked, guessing that he probably would. "If you're wondering, there's plenty of room in here..." she added.

14The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:37 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai twitched her ears, hearing the sounds of the den rustle about. Lifting up her head she looked around, nothing was out of ordinary, exept maybe a few strange scents. She discarded it and got up to grab some fresh kill. "Hello Serenity, beautiful day today isn't it?" She said smiling as she peered outside. Looking over the pile, she grabbed a small vole and went back to her usual spot to begin eating.

15The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:58 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity perked her ears at the sound of Akai speaking. She smiled warmly at her, "Indeed it is.."
Serenity has known Akai for a very long time now, and was glad to know she was still at her side. The thought of that made Serenity smile inside, and then she glanced back at Sye, waiting for his reply.

16The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Jan 25, 2013 9:36 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai finnished her vole quietly, leaving behind only the bones as she buried them. She went to lay down afterwards, resting her muzle on her front paws. Akai then watched the enterance, where Serenity and Sye were talking. She yawned, still tired from getting up.

17The Den Site Empty Return From The Pond 1 Sat Jan 26, 2013 1:54 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm trots back at midday seeing that the elder and the alpha is already there, she smiles softly and says... Hello there, Whats going on? Storm walks next to them and looks into the shadow, What are you looking at? Her head turns looking at the two, confused at what they are looking at...

Last edited by Swift Storm on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:57 pm; edited 2 times in total

18The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Jan 26, 2013 10:23 am

Elixir

Elixir
Berserker

Elixir had been taking a nap in the den after eating her fill of a hare when several voices of her pack members caused her to wake. Curious, she rose up, stretched, and yawned, then began to trot out of the den casually. The fae, however, was stopped in her tracks by a unfamiliar figure standing at the entrance. Cautiousness now stood next to curiousness, but the latter proved to be the stronger emotion. Elixir continued to exit the den. "Hello." She greeted all of the wolves present, but it was especially directed towards the stranger. Finally she was out of the den and under the sun. Elixir turned to face this stranger. "And who might you be?" She sat down and waited for a reply.

19The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Jan 26, 2013 3:37 pm

Sye

Sye
Novice

Sye tilted his head as he watched more wolves pop up. He nodded towards Serenity and grinned thanfully. "Thank you.." He said in a low tone. As he was about to walk in, Sye noticed a female who spoke to him. He smiled slightly and attempted to look friendly as possible, "Hello, my name's Sye, what's yours?" he asked curiously.

20The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:52 pm

Elixir

Elixir
Berserker

"Hello, my name's Sye, what's yours?"

Elixir instinctively raised her imaginary eyebrows at the friendly tone of reply the brute gave her. It didn't seem too suspicious, though - after all, she hated wolves that were quick to judge and talked aggressively towards someone they didn't even know. However, Elixir now did some quick judging of her own and dubbed this wolf as safe. "Pleasure to meet you Sye, I'm Elixir." She replied, then added, "I suppose you've accidentally stumbled upon our territory and one of our members found you? Although it's not up to me, I'd be delighted to have you join our pack. If you wish to, that is."

21The Den Site Empty Going Off To Hunt 2 Sat Jan 26, 2013 7:09 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm growls under her breath still not trusting the wolf..... yet. She walks out of the den feeling the afternoon sun on her face, she simply shakes off dust, then she grumbles... I'm going hunting, looks like that calf wasn't enough, as soon as she finished she bolts off... Holding her head high the whole time till' she reaches the mountain...

Last edited by Swift Storm on Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:59 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : I'm a perfectionist :P)

22The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Jan 26, 2013 9:48 pm

Sye

Sye
Novice

Sye nodded at Elixir. "You could put it that way..." He said with a shrug. Sye stood in silence and then added, " Being a part of the pack would be great." he said and managed a slight grin.
He noticed the faint growls coming from Storm, but he acted as if he didn't hear them. She had a right to growl since he was still kind of a stranger. At least he managed to get a good impression from one wolf? Sye sat down to be at level with the rest, his height made him feel awkward.

23The Den Site Empty Return From The Hunt 2 Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:02 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

She places the two calf carcasses at the feet of the alpha and elder, waiting for them to eat before she does. Dig in she barks smiling, feeling proud to kill two beasts for the pack to feast on. Storm lays down watching them gorge themselves on the hard work, she waits for the alpha to give the signal for me to eat...

24The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Jan 27, 2013 2:08 am

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai smiles silently at the approach of Storm. "Thanks, but I already ate." She said politely. "You may have my share." Akai gets to her feet, walking towards the new wolf that has arrived. She eyes the male carefully before speaking. "You better behave yourself as a pack member...we have certain rules you must abide to..."

25The Den Site Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Jan 27, 2013 3:05 pm

Sye

Sye
Novice

Sye also studied the wolf who was talking to him. He quickly figured she must of been important around here. His eyes narrowed and he nodded.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 18]

Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum