Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 9 of 18]

201The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:39 pm

I look at my sister, and my eyes soften, I was a yearling now, but a pup i still wanted to play with.

202The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 07, 2013 8:54 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

I look down at my daughter and gently licked her forehead. Out of the corner of my eye, I seemed to see Mato. My azure gaze remained on River as I began to speak to Mato, "Here's your little sister, River..." I say with a soft tone. I curled my ivory tail around her, blocking the brisk breeze. It was getting dark, but the full moon penetrated the night sky.

Last edited by Serenity on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

203The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:53 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai smiles warmely. "She is great Serenity. I'm sure she will be wonderful." Akai closed her eyes then opened them back up slowly. "She better respect the elders though!" She joked.

204The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 07, 2013 10:58 pm

"when does training start?" I yip, and then say: " I am going to practice hunting. See you in a while!" I then trot off with my tail high, and I race to Paranoia Woodland , for I wanted a Challenge.

Last edited by Mato on Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

205The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:21 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm came bursting in with her tongue hanging out, "what's happening, did I miss anything?!?!" she bursted out barking. She panted lightly as her eyes scoped the room and stopped looking at a tiny white figure next to Serenity. She was always happy seeing new tiny tails wagging and hearing loud yipping in the mornings. A warm smile came to her face while a little wag of her tail showed she was happy.

206The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:40 pm

The stainless white male slowly makes his way to the den, he walks through the bushes trying to get a good look at the pack. His ears perk at what they are saying. He tries to hide behind a tree but his white fur on the browny colour stands out.

207The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Before I left, My hair stood up. I snarled, and raised my tail high like the alpha I was to become. "Do I know you?" I bark, Eyeing the Gostly Male wolf.

208The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Mar 07, 2013 11:52 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity smiled at what Akai had to say, while at it, she chuckled slightly as well. Grooming her daughter, her nose twitched. Her ears raised up quickly, and a low growl emitted from her throat, so quietly, yet deep. A stranger...
Since Serenity has just given birth, she seems to be getting over-protective. She looked to Howl, reason being she couldn't leave River at the moment to patrol. "Howl...I think there's somebody out there." she told him. The stern tone was in her voice. Serenity motioned her muzzle towards the exit of the den, expecting Howl to check around for strangers.

209The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:00 am

my father growls and comes out of the den, He asks "Who are you, Stranger?" Quite stern and dominant. I growl low, But the wolf was my age,so dad was going soft on him.

I AM like my Father.

210The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:14 am

Stainless growls in return to the larger but younger black male. Stainless had learnt a trick that others wolves would find crazy, to mimic the wolf and act like your in charge until there is no need to. He knew he was in a deadly situation and today wasn't the day to die.

211The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:15 am

I snarled fearfully I was leader, and he had no right to be dominant! I stood tall, snarling, I was 1 year and 7 months, and Way larger than him.

Last edited by Mato on Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:46 am; edited 1 time in total

212The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:21 am

Stainless wasn't the kind to be submissive but the stubborn and smart aleck type. He mimiced the other male but did a noticeable slight lower in the tail. The slight lower wasn't to say you win but to say more of we're equal. Stainless would rather die than to be treated less than he is and he wasn't about to change that.

213The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:36 am

The more the wolf snarled, the more enraged I got. I was soon pounding his chest, with bone cracking blows, He would die before I gave up. My jaws clamped tight on his throat, and blood dripped on my marrow as he struggled.

214The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:38 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity chuffed. All she could hear was the growls & snarls coming from outside the den. That would not be pleasing for her daughter's ears. Carefully, she held River in her mouth and moved her closer to Akai for just a few moments so she could check out what was going on outside. She headed for the exit, but then glanced back at her pup. Now moving quickly to save time, she rushed outside, but gingerly, for she felt slightly weak after she gave birth to River. Serenity growled, "Boys! Calm down!" she snapped. Yes, she was a bit cranky, but how can you blame her? Her eyes gazed sternly towards Mato, as if she were speaking with her own eyes, telling him to cut it off. Serenity walked towards the young male, observing him. Her left eyebrow raised, "Your name?" she asked, with a firm tone in her voice as if saying "Don't waste my time." Serenity usually wasn't like this, but she felt as if she were forced to act in this manner to save time.

215The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:40 am

I shoved him away, Ad the wolf gasped for breath. "Your Name!" I nearly shouted.

-SO ready to attack this wolf to the death.-

216The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:45 am

"Stainless" was the male's reply spitting out a tuff of hair, "and don't worry I was just passing through" Stainless lied through his teeth, he was looking for a pack but now his thoughts were to just pass through as he said. He shaked off and growled under his breath "omega." The white young male hadn't found a fitting pack and by the way he was greeted he doubted that this was the right one.

-I'm just ignoring the death thing... and the whole of that post-

217The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:59 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity about had enough of this nonsense. She nipped Mato's ear, intending to discipline her son. "Enough, Mato." she said sternly. Her tail was raised, making it obvious that she was not in a very good mood, and that would be bad for her daughter to sense. Serenity appeared to be very dominant, especially for a female who had just given birth about a few minutes ago. Although, it would be bad for her own health. Inspecting Stainless, she spoke again, "If you have not known, you step upon the territory of the Boreal Forest Pack." she said, attempting to calm herself down before she erupted. Once she was successful at becoming relaxed, she decided to give her name as well, "I'm Serenity, and this here is Mato." she said, motioning towards her enraged son. "Since your here already, care to stay?" she asked, feeling a reason to give compassion to the younger male after Mato just attacked him.

218The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:05 am

All I did after that, was grumble and walk away. I glared at the wolf, and the turned to my sister. I nuzzled her, and kept her warm. I wrapped my tail around her, and looked at stainless in angry, raged eyes.

219The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:09 am

"I don't think I want to anymore" Stainless growled a fair bit annoyed. He wasn't about to let these wolves have their way when one of them attacked him. Stainless had gone through a lot in the last few months let alone his whole life. He had a reason to want to be on the move, everything reminded of his past. Stainless' heart was racing and there was no second thoughts that he won't join today, not with that dog growling at him. He turned his tail and walked away, he had survived many encounters with other wolves and this was just one of them that makes him stronger in knowledge.

220The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:11 am

"Whatever" I snarled. "I have to hunt anyway" I raced off to the woods, Very determined to kill.

221The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:20 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity nodded, understanding. "Good luck on your search." she said with a blank tone. She couldn't force him to stay, but at least she was kind to him at the end of the whole scene. He had a real reason to leave after his encounter with Mato. Walking back to comfort her daughter, she paused midway and turned to Stainless, "Be-" she held herself from speaking. The words would not come out of her mouth. Based on the old legend, there was ''trouble'' in the path that younger male was heading through. Those wicked creatures... they would probably be waiting for the 'right' thing to come along. Then again, it's just a legend, and that young wolf most likely wouldn't want to hear of it. But, there is a lot of matching evidence that makes sense with the tales and legends of those creatures. Oh well...

222The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:37 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm walked out to find Mato being bitten on the ear and a white wolf walking off, at first she thought that it was Serenity walking off but she was biting Mato, she was confused. "What's going on out here?!?!" she barks.

223The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 1:45 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity trotted to her pup, but as she did, the voice of Swift Storm made her pause. "Long story..." she said, not even knowing where to begin. She glanced to the sky, wondering how it even began.

224The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:06 am

I arrive at the den. It is pitch black dark. Tomorrow is the Howler Moon. (A native american night worshiping wolves) I think about it most of the night. my father will start training with me tomorrow, and storm, or another slayer, will do hunting practice. I still Don't know what my rank shall be.

225The Den Site - Page 9 Empty Re: The Den Site Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:14 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Finally, she began to return with her daughter, River. As she entered, River's small ivory fur stood out in contrast against the dim den. She smiled and curled around her newborn pup, keeping her warm and safe from harm. Anything unusual that interrupted the tranquility would cause Serenity to flip out, for she was already stressed enough, but being near her daughter faded those hard & cold emotions away.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 9 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum