Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 6 of 18]

126The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:35 pm

I trot up to storm, and I curl up to her, and nuzzle into her fur, She is like a big sis, and I
am fond of her. I bed down, and go to sleep...

127The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:41 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai sees that Swift Storm has brought back the pup safely, and sighs with releif. And seeing that no more trouble awaits, she curls into a ball and goes to sleep.

128The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:45 pm

I snuggle deeper into storms fur, hearing akai bed down to rest. I nuzzle her, and lick her muzzle. I drowsily go back to sleep whimpering softly. I love you

129The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:45 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Her eye flicks open seeing the pup curling up in her thick fur and smiles already hearing snoring from the pup and drifts off to sleep herself. Her ear twitches at every sound even when asleep. Storm was always guarding, fighting, or hunting, it was all she ever did in a pack other than a little bit of a wanderer even now and then, but it was nice to sleep when she could. She knew the reasons why she was a light sleeper and right now it was to protect the pup...

130The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:48 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

(Mato, dont age anymore unless I say it's okay. Im still trying to catch up here and things are getting way out of hand. Just please wait up and take things slowly.)

Serenity trots inside the den with a rabbit in her mouth. With just a raise of her head, she calls for Mato to come and eat. Her azure eyes glance around, looking for Howl as well.

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

131The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:51 pm

I hear a noise and lift my head, growling softly. I am protective, like my father, and am ready to fight anything with storm. I find it is only a pack member, and go back to sleep, my black coat showing in storm's fur, If someone were to look at me, I look like a bear cub, with a fluffy, black coat.

(ok I will)I see mum, and smile, I see dad, coming behind her, they both snuggle up, seeing that I'm with storm and okay.

Last edited by Serenity on Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ya know...)

132The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 5:59 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity sighs, "What is Mato up to?" she mumbles to herself. Walking out of the den, she quickly spots Mato and chuckles, shaking her head. Serenity walks up to her pup, who is asleep next to Storm. She smiles and nudges his ear, "Are you hungry?" She asks him, waking him up.

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

133The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:02 pm

I wake up, and I see the rabbit, and I whimper, wanting some food. I proudly say, "mum! I caught a mouse! But, I ate it. I am still hungry though."

134The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:02 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Ears point to the sky hearing foot steps and nose lifts smelling the air. Storm remembers the scent, her head raises hearing Mato growl. Her eyes half rested blink serval times looking at the alphas and the pup then the alphas again. Anything wrong? Storm barks still half asleep, her head falls to the ground again but ears still point to the roof then she hears Serenity's voice "Are you hungry?" she knew that she was talking to Mato and drifted back to sleep again...

135The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:05 pm

After I hungrily eat the rabbit, I bed down to sleep again, My Bear-like bulky body resting by storm. I then slowly drift to sleep...

136The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:12 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm feels the little bundle of fluff climbing into her fur again in her sleep. She stays aware still as is her nature of the sort that keep guard over anything from carcasses to pups. Her tail flicks once in her sleep, as she lays there in a corner of a den that is not too far in the back nor to close to the breeze at the entrance, not too dark not too light either. Just perfect for a peaceful rest on a windy day.

Last edited by Swift Storm on Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

137The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:20 pm

I change my position, and go deeper into storm's fur. I grumble slightly, and go back to sleep, nuzzling storm. I get a little cold, and my bulky body turns over, more to storm.

138The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:47 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm feels the nuzzling and hears the grumble and stays half awake now almost fully rested within the hour. Her ears twitch at every movement, every sound even the mouse running across the floor. She stays there watching the mouse with her eyes blinking slowly awakening from her slumber...

139The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 6:58 pm

I wake up, drowsily, I see a mouse and shoot up right after. I silently stalk it, thinking, I will get my SECOND kill soon. I see storm eyeing it, and quickly leap on it and snap it's neck with my Huge Paws. For I am afraid storm will get the credit for killing it. I trot up to storm and ask: "wanna Play?" and run out of the den.

140The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:06 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Sees the pup kill for the first time, and she smiles and with a soft voice says "good job!" Storm's ears perks at the pup's remark "wanna play?" and in reply barks Oh, why not!
She walks out of the den, well rested, calm and gentle yet a bit playful and follows the pup around. She didn't have to run too fast as her legs are way longer than the pup's and could take long steps, but she did have to speed walk as the pup is still a fair bit fast. Her tongue hangs out as she stops every so often to catch her breath, I hate my stamina she grumbles under her breath...

141The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:13 pm

We arrive outside the den, and I startle storm at leap at her ear. I tug and wrestle her, and we play around. My bear-like body romps around, and I stop wrestling for one second and ask: "can you teach me How to hunt?" and smiles happily and says: "I think I can get a rabbit now." and I puff out my chest.

142The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 7:35 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

A warm smile comes to her face at the question and her eyes brighten up. Well if we can find one she says with a smile, But we will have to ask your parents first though. Storm's tail flicks with every word she says and shakes her thick fur at the end of the sentence...

143The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Mum said yes! I cheerfully say, and go back to wrestling her. And I nip at storm's tail.

144The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:07 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Did they? Storm asks in that voice, then notices the pup nipping her tail. Hey! It takes me ages to groom that! she growls then bursts out in laughter. She stops laughing when a snake comes into view, she growls at the olive snake and her protective instincts kick in as she attacks the snake knowing that snakes eat small creatures the size of Mato. In her habit she goes for where would be the neck of the snake but that doesn't work, she has to dodge many strikes of the snake before she leaps out and squashes the snakes head with her powerful jaws. And that's how you kill a snake she says panting then shaking her thick fur.

145The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:12 am

"So it is like killing a mouse?" I ask. I put my nose to the ground, and say:"I think I smell rabbits!" And follow the scent,and then wait for storm to catch up.

146The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:21 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Not really, well sorta just that snakes fight back and can be deadly. Storm answers the question then stops at Mato's remark, Rabbits? Your sense of smell is getting better Storm says in a quiet voice then sniffs for herself, Yeah, that's rabbit alright but you might want to take another sniff that way. She smiles knowing the pup is in for a surprise in the form of a hare burrow.

147The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:28 am

I see the burrow, and begin to get excited. I try not to be too loud, and say: "look! A den! There must be a whole pack!" I still have much to learn."what do I do? I whisper.

148The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:33 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm smiles and says, wake them up, just be ready to pounce, belly low to the ground to build up power. She also gets ready for the chase with as she said belly low to the ground and leg stretched back and eyes locked on the burrow. Go on, bark she says in a low whisper tone building power in her pounce, she watches the pup get into the pose, not all correct but good enough to at least tackle a bunny.

149The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:42 am

I crouch down by the entrance of the burrow, and bark, my deep voice booms. Three rabbits run out, and I tackle the first one almost with ease. He struggles, and I bite down on his neck, and smash my huge paw on his nose, suffocating him. A lock my jaws, and tighten my grip, he dies,and I proudly hold the rabbit in my jaws, and give it to storm, for a gift. Then I ask: "wan't to get another rabbit?"

150The Den Site - Page 6 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 1:52 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm already had a rabbit in her mouth by the time Mato stumbled over to her. She smiles and says Well done Mato, she drops the rabbit from the hight in which she stood and started to tear into the fur with her long, sharp canines. She ate every last bit of the hare knowing that she had to eat as much as she can every meal to survive the up coming storms that were just around the corner. She looks up at Mato licking her muzzle clean of blood. Wanna go after another? Storm replies after you finish your rabbit, you know why why you have to, there were two reasons why the pup had to eat, one was the same reason as Storm and the other was because he was a growing pup. Okay one more then we will go home, maybe we could show proof of your hunt to the pack she said smiling.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 6 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum