Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 7 of 18]

151The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:01 am

"Ok" I say, only this time, we use a different tactic. I begin to dig into the burrow. I see a smaller rabbit,and slap his neck very hard.i hear a crack, and I see the rabbit already dead. "Woah..." "Am I like... A ninja!" I pick up the rabbit and trot to storm.

152The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:10 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

( XD !!! )

Storm put her ear on the burrow and hears a loud snap, "that pup is good" she says to herself. Storm's eye turns seeing a large male rabbit hopping out into the open, Storm crawls on her belly, stalking. Her tan and brown face blends in with the sandy dirt that covers the burrow, the rabbit doesn't see her coming. Well luck must be on on wolves side today, it's good rabbit hunting. She watches the tiny black puff on fur, covered in the sand with a small bunny in his mouth. Come on then, your mother might be worried, she says with the rabbit in her mouth starting to venture back through the bushes and around the corner of the den...

153The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:14 am

We get back to the den and I say: "when I grow up, and dad is still leader, I wan't to be a slayer." It is dark now and we go inside to eat and wait out the storm.

154The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:24 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm lays in a corner of the den partly eating the large rabbit she caught and saving half of it in a stash in a hole under a rock. She watches the whole of around her, her eyes turn left to right watching everything that moved in the den and yawned baring her canines, large and sharp were they with blood stained tips...

155The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:36 am

I trot up to storm, and eat my 2 rabbits as it rains. I am definitely more muscled then before. Full and tired, I curl up to sleep, it looks like a pure black bear cub nuzzled against a wolf. I get cozy, lick mum,dad,and storm good night, and go to sleep...

156The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:41 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm watches the outside of the den, she watches the wind start gushing. She shakes off her thick fur protecting which is one of only two things protecting her from the cold... She starts to curl up into a the corner where she is always sleeping, and she was doing just that, sleeping.

157The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 2:52 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I see my son lick me goodnight, and I nuzzle him and say: "goodnight son" I huddle next to serenity and storm, with my pup nuzzled by storm. We hear a loud noise and mato snuggles deeper into storm's fur, annoyed by the noise.

158The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:03 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm feels the others, her droopy eyes slowly open with the noise but ignores knowing it was only a mouse seeking shelter. She uses her body to shield the cold wind from the others, her thick her fur keeps the cold away from her body. As always she acts as guard and keeps half awake. She knew how it was when she was only a pup, the cold was terrible, it got into her body and chilled her like ice. She also knew how it was with a wound healing still it was just as bad...

159The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:09 am

I snuggle deeper into her pelt and growl at the loud noise. I feel cold, and I go to storms other side,were mum and dad are huddled, making a wall around me. I finally close my eyes and drift to sleep...

160The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:32 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm remains in her sleep, tight and snug even with the chilly wind blowing in her fur she was quite happy. Her large body seems like a big furry wall, and works quite well to block the wind. Her tongue hangs out with her mouth half open as she sleeps, her ears perk at a few mice and other creatures though...

161The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:36 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity waits for them all to fall asleep. Her vivid azure eyes open, like a blue flame in pitch darkness. Slowly, she raises to her paws, deciding to take a short walk. She had too many thoughts in her head that it bothered her. Taking light and silent steps away from the den, she thought about where she should head to. Her head tilted at the sight of many paths, until she finally made up her mind. Serenity glanced back at Mato, seeing him sleeping, causing her to smile. She chuckled and headed towards the lush green woods.

- Tranquil Woods -

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

162The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:43 am

I hear mum leave and know she will be okay.i drift of to a deep sleep. And I dream about me grown up as an alpha hunting elk. My mate is white with black tints.

163The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 3:52 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Ears perk hearing foots steps, then ears perk at the pup snoring. Eyes open to see the alpha female, Serenity gone. Lifts head and sniffs air, not smelling any danger and that Serenity has only gone a little far Storm goes back to sleep...

164The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:04 am

I wake up from my dream, the rain stopped,and serenity is gone still. I see everyone is still asleep, so I go outside and play.

165The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:11 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai stays towards the back of den, awake. It was still pretty dark in the den, and she could see nothing. She puts her nose in the air and senses Mato leave the den. "Mato..." She whispers. "I sure hope you won't get into trouble. It's dangerous at night."

166The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:38 pm

I whisper softly: "I will be okay" and trots out the den, I see a rabbit, and I decide I should practice my hunting skills.I sneak up on the rabbit, and Decide that I will tackle him, Not snap his neck. I lay low to the grass, like how storm taught me.I then leap when the time is right, and clamp my bear-like jaws on his neck. He dies, And Lick the blood from my lips.

167The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:41 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai walks out of the den. "You are very talented." She says smiling. "Remeber to give thanks for it's life however, prey must be respected. one must not kill if not needed." Akai gives the pup a nuzzle to the head with her paw and walks back into the den. "Don't go too far now."

168The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:46 pm

" I know" I say. "storm told me, this is a present for you!" I cheerfully give the rabbit to her, and say: "I will catch one for mum and dad" and sniff the ground, looking for the scent that storm said was a rabbit.

169The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:53 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai can't help but give out a word of "awwwww!" She thankfully takes the rabbit and brings it into the den, she then loks over her shoulder to Mato. "Alright, try to get back before everyone wakes then, it will be a surprise to them then!"

170The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:00 pm

I find 2 hares together, and whisper, "Yes!" and wait for a rabbits to be out of sight of eachother, and I snap ones neck. I bite it's mouth hard, to stop it from shrieking, and kill it. then I go for the other...

171The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:04 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai goes back to her corner and begins devouring the rabbit. It was plump and juicy despite it was winter. She smiled and licked her canines, cleaning them from blood. She looked around the den, she noticed that some wolves were gone, including Serenity, "I wonder where they went?" She thought to herself.

172The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:10 pm

I trot back to the den, holding one rabbit in my mouth and the other clenched on the best I can in my small mouth. I snuggle by Akai after giving the rabbit to my sleeping dad, and ask: "can you tell me about the pack history?" and nuzzle into her fur.

173The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:21 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai smiles at the pup. Of course, we had a very noble history! Akai would scoot the pup closer to her, about to tell hm a story. She began thinking to herself what she would say, this would be her first time teaching to a pup as an elder. Well... She started.

Our first leader go back hundreds of years, by the name of Ekon and Kohana. Ekon was much like your dad, large and powerful. Ready to risk his life for the good of his pack. Akai pauses, trying to figure out how to put things. Then the alphess, Kohana...was a beautiful she-wolf, fast and dertimined...could you believe we were once one of the largest packs in the forest? Competing with many others? Akai stopped talking for a second, glancing at Mato. Want to here more? She laughed.

174The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:32 pm

"Yeah!" I cheerfully say. "So kohana was like mum?" I ask. I sit up, still cuddled by akai, but more focused. I puff out my chest, Mentioning my father being as brave as Ekon.

175The Den Site - Page 7 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 19, 2013 5:49 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai chuckles. Well I'm glad you are interested in this! Akai grabed one of her writings and continued, reading from it to refresh her memory. Now you see, orginally they wern't even in the same pack. Ekon used to be leader of the strongest pack, while Kohana was a loner, who eventually named our pack and created it. It was a day in winter, that a terrible blizzard swept across our forest. This blizzard was so powerful you and I would most likely be dead in the first or second week of it! Many small packs were wiped out becasue of it. Kohana believed it was becasue of a winter bird spirit known as the Pomala. She ran across the land to surviving packs to try to convince them to confront it. Most agreed, but when they confronted it, the spirit refused. So...it was Ekon who decided to join the packs as one and battle it, and after a long and bloody battle, the spirit stopped the weather and dissapeared, never to be seen again...but we still believe it is there causing the snow we have today, and as long as we don't disturb it, it will remain hidden. After the battle Ekon and Kohana fell in love, and joined their two packs together. And thus that started our history, generation after generation. You and I are accually related to Ekon and Kohana!

*Approved by Howl*

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 7 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 12 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum