Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

Similar topics

You are not connected. Please login or register

Benevolence Pond

5 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down  Message [Page 2 of 3]

26Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Wed Feb 06, 2013 8:23 pm

"Yep, done a lot of running in one day." she said with a smile. Just as Mikol got within her reach and her breathing returned to normal, she nudged him. "Tag! You're it!" she laughed and barked with excitement. Her trick worked! She was pretty impressed with herself. She hadn't pulled a prank on someone since she was with her family. It felt good to do it again.

Nesoi danced around Mikol, then ran off in a different direction, and made sure she would get way ahead of him.

27Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Thu Feb 07, 2013 5:35 am

Mikol

Mikol
    Slayer

Mikol chuckled and watched Nesoi dance around him before she ran off. He trotted after her shouting out, "Nice trick!" and then he began to run as fast as he could to catch up with her. He was still quite tired and his legs were beginning to become saw from running on the hard ground, but he still kept at his pace trying to catch Nesoi.

28Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:57 pm

Nesoi saw Mikol way behind him. She was still tired from the first run and wanted to stop and take a long and much needed rest.The female turned around and padded back to Mikol. "No more tricks, I promise. I am tired as well." she said to him, hoping he would believe her.

Nesoi headed back to the pond and wanted to rest along its shore. Right now, that seemed like the best thing in the world to do.

29Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:48 am

Mikol

Mikol
    Slayer

Mikol smiled and nodded at Nesoi when she returned to him. He slowly followed her back to the pond and lay down next to her taking long deep breaths and staring out over the pond and flicking his ears to the sounds of nearby animals.

30Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Fri Feb 08, 2013 6:16 pm

Nesoi smiled as Mikol followed her to the bank to the pond. She was glad she had a friend in the pack and was even more glad that her friend was Mikol. Her head went down, tucked between her paws. She watched the little bubbles that turtles and fish made in the pond and listened to the birds chirping. Everything was peaceful, and that is how everything should stay like.

31Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:11 am

Mikol

Mikol
    Slayer

Mikol smiled and then turned his head to Nesoi. He was happy to have a friend in the pack. "It's so wonderful here, isn't it?" he spoke to her.

32Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Sat Feb 09, 2013 10:22 am

Her ears twitched as he talked to her. The female was listening and was getting ready to respond. "Why yes, it is very wonderful here." she said, with a quiet voice. Nesoi didn't really want to talk, she just wanted to enjoy natures sounds. But, of course she didn't want to be rude. After all, Mikol was her friend.

33Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:41 am

Phantom

Phantom
    Slayer

I take a drink to wash down the deer I ate. then, I rest and look in the lake, I decide to take a swim, and hope a wolf will join me. *swims into the water and paddles around*

When I'm done, I stand up and shake my black coat dry. I look very tall compared to mikol and nesoi. than, I rest by the lake and think about my mate, serenity. than I walk to the den, hoping to find serenity.

Last edited by Serenity on Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : No Double Posts)

34Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:14 pm

Mikol

Mikol
    Slayer

Mikol's ears twitched as he heard another wolf nearby. He turned his head to look over to Howl who had just taken a swim. He watched the alpha walk off towards the den. Mikol took in a deep breath and then placed his head on his paws and smiled, watching the beauty of nature.

35Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:36 pm

Nesoi saw another wolf. She watched him closely. This wolf was new to her and she didn't know how he acted and all. He seemed unaware of her and Mikol's presence, but she still kept a close eye on him. The female looked over at Mikol and smiled. "So, what do you want to do now?" she asked, curiously.

36Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Sun Feb 10, 2013 1:39 am

Mikol

Mikol
    Slayer

Mikol sniffed and then shrugged at Nesoi's question. "I don't mind. We could look at the rest of the territory?" he suggested to her.

37Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Sun Feb 10, 2013 2:18 pm

"Sure. Sounds like fun to me. An adventure!" she hopped to her feet and waited for Mikol. Now, she was turning into the Nesoi she knew. The female listened to a coyote howl in the far distance, but didn't feel threatened by it. Her ears twitched as it kept howling, but she remained calm.

38Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Sun Feb 10, 2013 5:49 pm

Mikol

Mikol
    Slayer

Mikol's ears twitched to the howl of a coyote. He stood to his feet slowly and then stretched out. After he had stretched, he looked to Nesoi and smiled, "Which direction first? you can choose." he insisted.

39Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Mon Feb 11, 2013 10:08 pm

The female smiled back. Her paw moved around in the dirt and she played in it for a bit, then looked back up at Mikol. "Uh, I am not really sure where to head." she said, trying to figure out where to go.

40Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty re: benovelence pond Wed Feb 13, 2013 12:13 am

Phantom

Phantom
    Slayer

I trot down to the pond and spot mikol and nesoi. I bark at them, in a source of hello, and trot to the pond, and I rest there and sigh.

41Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Wed Feb 13, 2013 3:51 am

Mikol

Mikol
    Slayer

Mikol flicked his ears to the Alpha's bark. He turned his head to look at Howl and then turned his head back to Nesoi to reply to her, "We can head out anywhere. Just to look at the places around." he smiled.

42Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Wed Feb 13, 2013 6:53 pm

Nesoi nodded over to the alpha, Howl. She then turned her attention back towards Mikol. "How about Aurora Peak?" she asked. Nesoi just named the first place that came to her mind. Who knows, maybe it would be worth the adventure.

43Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:12 pm

Phantom

Phantom
    Slayer

Having become bored, I do my favorite thing ever, Howl, and trot to my mate and we both start our trip to Aurora Peak.

44Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Thu Feb 14, 2013 2:25 am

Mikol

Mikol
    Slayer

Mikol smiled and nodded his head in agreement to Nesoi, "Sure, let's get going." He then stood up and stretched out. He let out a small yawn and then waited for Nesoi.

45Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Thu Feb 14, 2013 12:43 pm

Phantom

Phantom
    Slayer

*howls in distance*

46Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Thu Feb 14, 2013 6:40 pm

Nesoi smiled. She started heading towards the Peak. The female decided not to run and would walk at a decent speed to get there.

-To Aurora Peak-

47Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:03 pm

Phantom

Phantom
    Slayer

I howl far louder yet more distant, for I am in aurora peak.

48Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:33 pm

Phantom

Phantom
    Slayer

all the wolves in this area hear my cry in pain, and run to the woods.

49Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Mon Feb 18, 2013 3:34 am

I smell my dad, and know that this place is safe. "dad was here. I think to myself." I trot up to the pond, and tap my paw in the water. I like it, and decide to practice swimming, I paddle around not struggling much to swim, I am a little droopy, and begin to sink after about 30 seconds.I finish, and lay in the sun, still soaked.

50Benevolence Pond - Page 2 Empty Re: Benevolence Pond Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:46 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
    Elder

Storm arrives seeing the pup baking in the sun and sits and stares. What are you doing out here yourself? she barks from behind. Your mother is scared stiff the large female says. There are bears, birds and other wolves, it's not safe to be out here without anyone. She says looking quite cross at the small pup staring at her. Come on back to the den with ya she said starting to retrace her steps back to - Then Den -

Last edited by Swift Storm on Mon Feb 18, 2013 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 2 of 3]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next