Boreal Forest Pack
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Boreal Forest Pack

When the snows fall, and the winds blow, the lone wolf dies, but the pack survives.

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Count to a Million
by Ralphini Sun Jan 01, 2023 5:03 am

» Serenity Le Alpha...
by Ralphini Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:11 pm

» Make A Lie
by Dash Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:16 pm

» Distant Bloods || Join Le Family Adventure! || Extremely Active!
by Ralphini Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:10 am

» I'm leaving for Three Days D:
by Ralphini Tue Jun 11, 2013 10:02 pm

» Who Posts Last? (continued)
by Akai Tue Jun 11, 2013 2:45 pm

» Going to be leaving..
by Orion Sun Jun 09, 2013 8:37 pm

» It's peanut butter- EFA time for meh~
by Ralphini Sun Jun 09, 2013 3:35 am

» Orion - ♂ - Beserker
by Xerenity Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:36 pm

» Blue eclipse pack
by Solstice the wolf Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:17 pm

May 2024
SunMonTueWedThuFriSat

Calendar Calendar

You are not connected. Please login or register

The Den Site

+6
Mikol
Elixir
Akai
Ralphini
Sye
Xerenity
10 posters

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down  Message [Page 4 of 18]

76The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 05, 2013 9:25 am

Kapu

Kapu
Slayer

Kapu watches silently as the three wolves take their fare share of the meat. He pauses and waits for Serenity to get her fare share first but his stomach growls again and he shakes his head. He stands up and quickly tears off his share of the dead animal and trots back t the tree line before sitting down heavily as he started to tear into his meal.

77The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:50 am

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Her eyes opened with clear azure eyes. She realized that she must of fell asleep. Serenity stretches and then perks her ears at Exlir, as in a "thank you" kind of motion. She then turns to Storm, who had brought a carcass along with Kapu. Her stomach growled, but she wasn't that hungry. The female walks over to Kapu and Storm, "You two make a good team, and proved yourselves well." she said in suavity. A smile then shone on her face, and then she turned to Akai and grinned.

https://borealforestpack.rpg-board.net

78The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Feb 06, 2013 4:35 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Finnishing her meal, Akai licked her muzzle and yawned. She smiled back to Serenity and got up to go outside in the front of the den, hoping to get some sun.

79The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Feb 07, 2013 6:32 pm

Kapu

Kapu
Slayer

Kapu looked up and grinned in thanks to Serenity as she had spoken them. Suddenly he stood up and stretched with a loud yawn, tiredness closing at his eyes. He grunted and sighed in defeat as he had been trying to fight sleep and instead he lied down and closed his eyes. His breathing became much more shallower and slower as he drifted off to sleep.

80The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:33 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai tasted the air as she padded out of the den. She could smell prey-scent lingering into the deep forest. She smiled as she remembered her time as an apprentice Slayer, and somewhat wishes she could go back to it. Thw cool wind wipped at her pelt, bringing forth many other scents of the territory. Stretching one more time, she went back into the den.

81The Den Site - Page 4 Empty re:the den site. Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:30 am

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I wake up deep in the den, my stomach growls, I drowsily get out of the den and take a nice walk to Benevolence Pond. on my way there I stop and eat the deer kapu and storm caught and say: you work well together, keep supplying! my eyes sparkle and my ears perk up.

not finding serenity at the den, I decide to go to the darkest part of the den, and take a long nap.

Last edited by Serenity on Sat Feb 09, 2013 6:30 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Double Post)

82The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:02 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity woke up calmly, early in the morning. The wind was brisk and the mist blurred her view just slightly. She looked around and yawned, and then noticed she hasn't seen Howl for a while. Where is he?, she thought to herself. The white fae scanned around, and then entered the den.

Quietly, she looked around. Serenity finally saw the silhouette of a large figure at the farthest end of the den, and she quickly recognized the wolf as Howl. She chuckled quietly, and laid down for only a few moments until the rest of the pack was awake.

83The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Feb 09, 2013 8:39 pm

Sye

Sye
Novice

( Sorry I haven't been on. )
Sye woke up quickly, feeling very hungry as he did. He didn't know how long he had been sleeping, but he knew it was a long time. Sye glanced around, wondering where he was for a few moments, but then he realized he was in the packs' den. He stood up and made a slow walk towards the exit, curious about the scent of carcass awaiting him.

84The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:23 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai looked around the den bored, Alot of the wolves were sleeping, but few were waking up. She sighed and walked around the den, looking for something interesting to do.

85The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:54 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm's eyes slowly opened to Howl's comment and give a swift grin, her eyes turn over to Akai the elder. Thinking she is a bit bored she trots over to her and greets her with a cheerful good morning, looks like we all needed that sleep eh? Storm's eyes lit up after the good nights rest as she climbs out of the cave feeling the sun on her face and sighs, lovely day today. Only half way out of the den she just sits and watches the birds fly by...

86The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Feb 09, 2013 11:16 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai gives a curt nod and a smile as Swift Storm approached her. She replies with a "yes indeed" and watches the wolf trot out into the open. Akai walked into the middle of the den to sit down. It was a beautiful morning.

87The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:27 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I finally wake up and let out a huge yawn. my stomach growls. wondering If there is any food, I get up out of the den and hope to find serenity and a carcass. I smell my much loved mate, and run to her.

88The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Mon Feb 11, 2013 9:41 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity's bright blue eyes open as she perks her ears, hearing Howl awaken with a noticeable yawn. She gets up and smiles warmly, walking over to him. "Good morning, sleepy head." she says in a slight chuckle. Serenity licks Howl's muzzle and then nuzzles his shoulder. Slowly, she begins to head out of the den, intending on getting back to duty.

89The Den Site - Page 4 Empty re:the den site. Mon Feb 11, 2013 11:38 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I look around than smile a "perfect" smile at serenity and lick her muzzle. after I say: "told you I was illusive" and trot out of the den, hoping the slayers brought back food. before I eat though, I ask serenity: "why don't we both go to Aurora Peak? Just you and me. *winks at serenity*

90The Den Site - Page 4 Empty A New Day 1 Pt 1 Tue Feb 12, 2013 4:16 am

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

She sees the two alphas coming around the corner coming out into the sunshine of the day, and with a wag and a cheerful good morning! she greets the two and walks off in the bushes to her stash of meat that she always hides. The large female chews on the chunk, and leave just a bit to refill later, in case the hunt is not a success.

91The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:43 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai yawned as a morning ray of sun warmed her fur. She saw Serenity and Howl go out, and wondered where they were going. She soon forgot about about and went to grab some small prey to eat.

92The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 12, 2013 10:49 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity sighs and looks around. She saw that the members were doing well so far. "Well, a few minutes away wouldn't hurt." she says and smiles at Howl. A familiar voice surprises her, it was Swift Storm. "Good Morning!" Storm said cheerfully. Serenity whipped her head around to face Storm, "Good morning, Storm" she says laughing softly along with a bright smile. She sets her azure gaze back on Howl, "Are you sure about going to Aurora Peak?" she says and chuckles slightly.

93The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:24 pm

Kapu

Kapu
Slayer

Kapu wakes up feeling rested and extremly cheerfull. He stretched quickly as a yawn escaped his throat before shaking his head and glancing over to see the two alphas standing near the den. He gets up and trots over to them. "Morning Sirenity, Howl!" he greets them both, a grin on his face before glancing around, realizing the carcass was already almost gone. He yipped, ready for another hunt but then decided to go ahead and wait for another slayer that could join him.

Last edited by Howl on Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:00 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I'm Howl, Not Moon!)

94The Den Site - Page 4 Empty A New Day 1 Pt 2 Tue Feb 12, 2013 11:37 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Storm climbs out of the bushes stretching, looking for something to do... She did a big but silent yawn, she then heard a yip from her right. She shook off the leave and twigs, and groomed her tail which is always getting in a mess. Her eyes brighten once finished still glancing around looking for something to do...

95The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Wed Feb 13, 2013 7:03 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

Yes. Then I wag my tail and trot to white mountain, making sure serenity is near.

AURORA PEAK

Last edited by Howl on Sat Feb 16, 2013 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

96The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Feb 16, 2013 5:19 pm

Phantom

Phantom
Slayer

I SEE KAPU, AND LOWLY GROWL REMEMBERING THE STRANGE WOLF CALL ME, *GAG* MOON, THEN I NOTICE SYE AND GROWL: WHO ARE YOU!, TRYING TO PROTECT MY PACK FROM THE STRANGE WOLF.I wince, feeling the bullet move inside my side as I try to snarl.(ignore this post until after I return home)

*everyone in the area hears a howl in pain and runs to the woods*

97The Den Site - Page 4 Empty A New Day 1 Pt 3 Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:11 pm

Ralphini

Ralphini
Elder

Still looking around Storm's ears perk, in the distance she could hear a howl. She gets up and starts walking towards the woods, towards the howl. Her nose twitches at the smell of blood as she walks closer and closer.....
Tranquil Woods

Last edited by Swift Storm on Sun Feb 17, 2013 1:50 am; edited 1 time in total

98The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Feb 16, 2013 10:59 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Hearing a howl of distress, Akai quickly got to her feet as her fur bristled. "Hunters!?" She thought. "we haven't seen them in years!" She swore under her breath and hoped everything was alright.

99The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:14 pm

Xerenity

Xerenity
Alpha

Serenity arrived at the den cautiously, eager to see if everyone was here. She was nearly out of breath, but she didn't even notice it. Her eyes set on Akai and a feeling of relief shows in Serenity's facial expression. She trots over to her, "Is everything alright?" Serenity asks, but then she notices that Swift Storm and other members were missing.

100The Den Site - Page 4 Empty Re: The Den Site Sat Feb 16, 2013 11:18 pm

Akai

Akai
Elder

Akai's fur fell flat again, gracious to see that Serenity was alright. "I-I'm not sure..." she stuttered. "I heard a howl, a loud bang...and then everyone rushed out. I don't know what happened, but its something with Howl...I think hunters might have gotten him." Akai stated. She shook her head and turned to Serenity. "Are you gonna go out there?" She asked.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 4 of 18]

Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum